It is Isabella Muir’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information I may collect from you or which you may provide to me, in the circumstances set out below.
I will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
• I have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
• I are performing a contract with you for our services; and
• I have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), Isabella Muir is the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or about how I use your Personal Data, please contact me via my contact details at the end of this policy.
1. Personal Data I collect via my website http://www.isabellamuir.com (the “Website”)
Personal Data that you provide to me
I only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with us on the Website in the following ways:
|Activity||Types of Personal Data Collected|
| When you sign-up to: |
Receive free content, including eBooks, videos, and offers;
|When you complete the comments form|| Name|
Any Personal Data which you provide to me in the free text box of the form
Data that I collect automatically
2. Use of your Personal Data
I will only use your Personal Data when the law allows me to. Most commonly, I use your Personal Data to:
• process and manage your use of my website;
• respond to your questions, comments and requests;
• where you have opted-in to receive marketing from me, deliver communications that are
relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
• improve my services and Website through analysis of information.
3. Sharing of your Personal Data
I take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
I share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on my behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
I have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data
I collect. I maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
I will use and store your Personal Data only for as long as necessary, bearing in mind the uses
This website and my services are aimed at adults, and I do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
• see what Personal Data I hold about you (if any), including why I am holding it and who
it could be disclosed to;
• ask me to change/correct your Personal Data;
• ask me to delete your Personal Data;
• object to the processing of your Personal Data;
• ask me to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
• withdraw any consents you have given me to the processing of your Personal Data; and
• express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
8. Change of purpose
I will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which I collected it, unless I reasonably consider that I need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If I need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, I will notify you and I will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
9. Contact Us
My full details: Isabella Muir
Email for Privacy Questions: email@example.com